The High Voltage sub-team deals with the high voltage systems and more specifically with the electric powertrain systems of the vehicle. These systems in a more general context are the accumulator container, the inverters and the electric motors. Some of the sub-team activities include:
- Analysis and modeling of the battery's electrical and thermal behavior
- Design and construction of the accumulator container’s segments and its battery connections
- High voltage wiring harness
- Modeling and simulation of the Electric Powertrain System
- Simulation and implementation of motor control systems
The role of the High Voltage System in an electric car is crucial to its performance and the members have to face challenges of finding ideas and smart solutions for designing, integrating or building systems that will follow the strict regulations of Formula Student, always in combination with weight minimization and total optimization of the car.
DOWNLOAD CORPUS HERE: